You, dear reader, are my first priority, and I want to be honest and upfront with you. One way I strive to do this is by abiding by the requirements of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), including disclosing the following information:
- The content of my blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have used and feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products and services provided to me for review may be given to me free of charge. However, this does not in any way ensure a positive review. I will always assess the product/service based solely on my own honest opinion and experience.
- My integrity is always more important than making a quick buck. I won’t post or promote anything that conflicts with my personal beliefs and does not benefit my readers—no matter how much compensation I am offered.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
You, my reader, are the reason Simple Saver Wife exists and are the most valuable source for keeping this blog running. I aim to serve you with every single post so that you can live a healthy, fulfilled life.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please contact me.